Shopping BasketItems in cart:0
Take this lightweight tool anywhere you need to dig holes. The power head has a very reliable and powerful 2HP, 2 stroke engine, and is connected to a tough all gear drive transmission.
Perfect for fencing post holes and decking support posts when landscape gardening takes all the hard work out of the job
Very easy to control with its variable head speed. Set to speed to the ground conditions be it clay or marl and drill you post holes effortlessly.
Fitted with the latest membrane carburettor. This means the auger can be used at angle and still run.
This Auger is perfect for use by landscape contractors, electricians, plumbers, cable installers and fencing contractors.
In stock we also have a choice of two more drill heads: 150mm and 200mm.
• Motor: 51.7cc two-stroke engine, 1,5 KW/ 2 HP / 7000rpm,
• Quick-Start/Emergency-Stop Weight approx. 14 kg, with auger attached
• Oil-petrol mixture 1:25
• Quick-Start pump at the carburettor with Choke
• Pull-Start, centrifugal clutch, CDI
• Easy to handle, rotation speed selectable
• Tool set and service instructions
• Starting method: Pull-Start - ignition: maintenance-free CDI
• Very high-quality, CE and ISO Norm
• Drill can be demounted quickly by the Quick Release
• Membrane carburettor, engine runs in all positions
• Including 100 mm drill (drilling depth ca. 750mm),
• Auger options: 100/150/250mm
• External diameter: 30mm
• Internal bore diameter: 20mm
• Pin length: 38mm
• Pin diameter: 8mm
Please read the security advices and the handbook prior to use!
Customers who bought this also bought
For all other postage zones please go Here to purchase your zone postage
Copyright © Span-Trade.co.uk - All Rights Reserved!